||Our client is a business association dedicated to improving the investment climate in our country. In a view of supporting their development, Adecco is searching for motivated candidates.
- High school degree
- Fluency in English
- PC literacy
- Input membership details into Excel database and make regular updates
- Create membership distribution lists and make regular updates
- Prepare thank-you letters (new members, memorials, etc)
- Prepare mailing lists, labels and administrative reports for alternative purposes
- Responsible for membership and stakeholder communication and committee support
- Input membership details into web site membership database and make regular updates
- Social Media updating – posting relevant information on LinkedIn profiles
- Assist in various aspects of event planning and implementation
- Perform clerical duties for events (RSVP lists, task lists, thank-you's, etc)
- Performing general administrative tasks: research, typing, correspondence, faxes, and filing
- Perform errands that assist daily functions: post office, stationary, food and beverage, hygienic supplies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Our client offers you excellent working conditions in a dynamic and professional environment.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
You are about to register with [Adecco], part of the Adecco Group as a candidate. During your registration, the company will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use information about you and the rights you have!
I agree that the company and its affiliates can use my details to send me information about their services this may be by post, email, SMS, MMS, phone, social media, push notifications in apps and other means