||From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Due to expansion of the structure in Sofia we are now looking for a Team Lead with Spanish to join Client Account Management (CAM) team. This role will provide leadership and expertise to the team overlooking market for Spain and Portugal. Responsible for the overall deliverables as well as the quality and accurate output of the team.
- Manage the team and ensure it meets the requirement in terms of quality, content and time of delivery. Manage and schedule output in relation to new demand and projects
- Monitor overall performance of the team through process KPIs and Metrics, ensuring that all team related activities such as posting/validation of customers’ deductions, provision and accrual calculations, contract calculation settlements and other off invoice tasks are completed accurately and on time
- Support the documentation of all off invoice processes
- Provides feedback and support to CAM Sr. Manager in driving end-to-end standard CAM processes across the Coca-Cola European Partners business
- Proactively improves the quality of end-to-end processes through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement
- Monitors the gathering of data requested by audit teams during financial and SOX audits as well as leading the communication with the stakeholders
- Responsible to build on the current reporting capabilities within the team, gather and provide daily, weekly and monthly data for the elaboration of the team KPIs and Metrics
- Works with the BU to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to drive an effective and smooth deployment of CAM processes into the SSC
- Supports the transition team (where appropriate) to ensure the successful migration of the remaining CAM activities and wider CAM in-scope activities to Shared Services
- 4 years’ relevant finance/sales/FMCG specifics working experience
- People management experience, including coaching, developing direct reports and handling performance issues
- Advance in written and spoken Spanish and English
- University Degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- MS Office, particularly Excel (including pivot tables, vlookup charts etc.)
- ERP experience, preferably SAP
- Experience with BI Tools will be advantage
If you have found yourself in the position above and meet the requirements then do not hesitate to apply today! We are looking forward to receive your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1814 from 08.12.2014