||Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than 6,700 branches, with 36,000 full-time employees in over 60 countries and territories around the world.
One behalf of our trusted client, we are currently looking for a:
Production Development Specialist
· You will drive improvements in production in electrification business.
· Reporting to the Production Development Manager, your focus will be on optimizing the production organization’s assembly methods, processes and equipment in order to minimize labor hours in accordance with business strategies related to quality, efficiency, costs and safety.
· Defines the working phase sequence of a new production process in order to achieve the targeted product cost and equipment investment budget. Ensures appropriate production methods, cycle-time, equipment performance, and materials/components in support of production targets.
· Identifies and recommends improvement opportunities and implements improvement projects, ensuring adherence to timeframe, quality and cost requirements.
· Ensures the production process complies with the project targets. Approves the design for processes developed internally or externally and performs final tests with respect to the project.
· Provides support to Production during the internal/external process/equipment start-up, defining action plans and training relevant maintenance and production resources.
· Evaluates new process technologies to improve productivity, quality and cost reduction, defining and leading testing activities, approval criteria and external provider choices.
· Living company’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
· A technical university background with a Master or bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, automation, mechatronics or comparable.
· Proven expertise and practical experience more than 2 years on a similar position, preferable in the field of metal treatment industry.
· Experience working on different processes within a product’s lifecycle.
· Good Knowledge of SolidWorks or AutoCAD.
· Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system will be considered advantage.
· Good level in programing punching and cutting laser machines will be considered advantage.
· Strong commitment to safe work practices and dedication to following all relevant workplace safety guidelines.
· A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
· Readiness to travel as part of business assignments.
· Excellent opportunities for professional and career growth
· Full-time permanent employment contract;
· Attractive remuneration package;
· Professional, positive and team-oriented working environment.
If you are interested in our offer and meet all the requirements, please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment №1814 from 08.12.2014