Adecco Professional & Executive Search Division is looking for a Project Manager for one of its clients, one of the most important players on the market of products, equipment and services for the transmission and distribution of electricity. The position is based in Bucharest.
- Develops, maintains and executes the project proposal or work plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of project to assure that the project requirements can be met;
- Establishes or oversees the work plan, staffing, and budgeting for each phase of project execution, including design, engineering, procurement and construction, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel;
- Establishes the project budget and takes responsibility for the regular review and reporting to accounting and client on forecasted expenditures under the budget, as well as controlling expenditures so that the project remains within budget;
- Conducts regularly scheduled project meetings with management, clients, and subcontractors to facilitate, confirm and communicate status of the project execution plan, schedule and engineering, procurement, and construction activities;
- Provides or coordinates engineering support for development and permitting activities as needed;
- Supports project developers in developing the project;
- Coordinates and works with all the involved departments in order to facilitate the development, negotiation and execution of project contracts, term sheets, contracts, equipment purchase agreements, warranty agreements, commissioning agreements;
- Participate and assists with the construction and financial closings;
- Coordinates the external bidding process required to procure goods and services necessary for all phases of project execution;
- Elaborates project offers and participates at auctions;
- A minimum of 3 years of project management experience in energy sector;
- Experience in client service or client management;
- Knowledge about the energy local legislation;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as engineering;
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics;
- Excellent written, oral, and client-facing communication skills;
- Strong proficiency with Excel, Microsoft Office, SAP;
- Advance knowledge of English;
Atunci cand aplici pentru aceasta pozitie, detaliile tale vor fi salvate in baza noastra de date pentru oportunitati viitoare.
Datele tale sunt in siguranta! Nu vom partaja informatiile tale, te vom contacta doar daca gasim o oportunitate interesanta pentru tine. Poti sterge profilul tau oricand.
“Notificare privind confidentialitatea datelor despre candidati: am citit si am inteles declaratia de confidentialitate, care poate fi consultata aici.
Comunicari de marketing: sunt de acord ca Adecco Romania/Adecco Resurse Umane şi afiliatii acestora https://www.adeccogroup.com/worldwide-locations/ să poată folosi detaliile mele pentru a-mi transmite informaţii despre serviciile acestora (inclusiv locuri de munca disponibile, invitatii la evenimente sau sondaje de opinie, buletine informative etc), prin poştă, poştă electronică, SMS, MMS, telefon, medii de socializare, notificări tip push în aplicaţii şi prin alte mijloace; inţeleg că pot să renunţ la această opţiune în orice moment.