Adecco Professional & Executive Search Division is looking for an Operations Manager for one of its clients, one of the most important players on the market of products, equipment and services for the transmission and distribution of electricity. The position is based in Bucharest.
- Provides leadership over operations and collaborates with department’ leaders to ensure successful operations;
- Provides timely and accurate reporting of operational metrics and key performance indicators to drive business growth and profitability;
- Leads the development and execution of an annual operating plan that fully supports the company’s strategic plan and annual budget;
- Leads efforts to refine and implement profitability management processes, including utilization metrics and expense control at the operating unit level;
- Supervises the financial operations for all the company’s projects;
- Identifies operational roadblocks in advance and adjusts accordingly to successfully achieve objectives on time;
- Designs and implements business operations strategies, plans, and procedures;
- Establishes policies that promote company vision and culture;
- Oversees the work of executives from four departments;
- Supervises the activity of the Project Managers;
- Sets performance and growth goals;
- Creates reports for the CEO;
- Assists CFO with financial projections;
- Manages relationships with vendors and partners;
- Works with the human resources department to develop and implement staffing programs to attract the best applicants and improve employee retention;
- Collaborates with the CEO on long-term plans for company growth;
- Acts as a mentor to all employees;
- Motivates staff to meet organizational goals;
- Controls company’s costs and expenses;
- Prepares financial performance reports;
- Experience in energy sector is a must;
- Technical knowledge about the equipment in energy domain is a must;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization;
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses;
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation;
- Proven experience in strategic planning and business development;
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics;
- Excellent written, oral, and client-facing communication skills;
- Advanced level of English
- Strong proficiency with Excel, Microsoft Office, SAP
Atunci cand aplici pentru aceasta pozitie, detaliile tale vor fi salvate in baza noastra de date pentru oportunitati viitoare.
Datele tale sunt in siguranta! Nu vom partaja informatiile tale, te vom contacta doar daca gasim o oportunitate interesanta pentru tine. Poti sterge profilul tau oricand.
“Notificare privind confidentialitatea datelor despre candidati: am citit si am inteles declaratia de confidentialitate, care poate fi consultata aici.
Comunicari de marketing: sunt de acord ca Adecco Romania/Adecco Resurse Umane şi afiliatii acestora https://www.adeccogroup.com/worldwide-locations/ să poată folosi detaliile mele pentru a-mi transmite informaţii despre serviciile acestora (inclusiv locuri de munca disponibile, invitatii la evenimente sau sondaje de opinie, buletine informative etc), prin poştă, poştă electronică, SMS, MMS, telefon, medii de socializare, notificări tip push în aplicaţii şi prin alte mijloace; inţeleg că pot să renunţ la această opţiune în orice moment.