||Adecco Permanent Placement & Executive Search Division is looking for its client, a multinational pharmaceutical company in the market, for a Commercial Analyst.
Role Description Summary:
The role will be to develop and support Commercial Excellence activities to optimize Health Care Professional engagement and sales performance. The Commercial Analyst must fully master analytics tools and will give comprehensive commercial support to countries and clusters in collaboration with Head of Commercial Analytics for Region Europe+. The level of supervision required in Commercial Excellence projects will be limited.
Description of KEY responsibilities:
- Maintain and optimize monthly performance reports by consolidating in-market sales data and liaise with regional stakeholders for building new analysis needed;
- Run Commercial Excellence projects in the area of field force sizing, segmentation, targeting, cross-analysis for F2F and digital engagements, Multichannel Marketing performance measurements;
- Support country and cluster organizations to translate recommendations out of Commercial Excellence projects into daily operations of field forces reflected in the CRM systems;
- Build Commercial Excellence content and training material for the community of Region Europe+ to foster best practice sharing;
- Ad-hoc tasks like for example building KPIs dashboards to measure sales and activity performance;
- Training of users on different Commercial Excellence methodologies, tools and reports used by the regional function.
Experience and education required:
- University Master degree in Business Administration, Engineering, IT, Science, Pharmacy, etc.
- at least 3 years of experience in analytics; advanced excel skills;
- experience in working with Power BI, CRM administration systems; good command of all MS Office applications;
- Pharma and digital experience would be also a plus.
Skills and specific knowledge required:
Strong to exceptional analytical skills and a high level of energy and drive as well as strong focus on quality in order to meet the business needs of the organization. He / She must be able to problem solve and learn technical application skills quickly. Strong communication skills, experience dealing with ambiguity, flexibility, adaptability, capacity for judgment and analysis, assertiveness, ability to convince, sense of priorities and the ability to thrive in a changing environment are necessary. Interaction within the company across all levels is necessary. He / She will have project management skills and critical thinking skills. Ability to conduct projects with limited need for supervision and to develop and deliver effective management presentations is essential.
Excellent command and high proficiency in spoken and written English is a must.
Travel requirements: up to 20%
Atunci cand aplici pentru aceasta pozitie, detaliile tale vor fi salvate in baza noastra de date pentru oportunitati viitoare.
Datele tale sunt in siguranta! Nu vom partaja informatiile tale, te vom contacta doar daca gasim o oportunitate interesanta pentru tine. Poti sterge profilul tau oricand.
“Notificare privind confidentialitatea datelor despre candidati: am citit si am inteles declaratia de confidentialitate, care poate fi consultata aici.
Comunicari de marketing: sunt de acord ca Adecco Romania/Adecco Resurse Umane şi afiliatii acestora https://www.adeccogroup.com/worldwide-locations/ să poată folosi detaliile mele pentru a-mi transmite informaţii despre serviciile acestora (inclusiv locuri de munca disponibile, invitatii la evenimente sau sondaje de opinie, buletine informative etc), prin poştă, poştă electronică, SMS, MMS, telefon, medii de socializare, notificări tip push în aplicaţii şi prin alte mijloace; inţeleg că pot să renunţ la această opţiune în orice moment.