|| Key Responsibilities
• Assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests and flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices
• Prepare the cash plan and set invoices up for payment
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
• Enter and upload invoices into system
• Track expenses and process expense reports
• Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
• Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records & reconcile accounts payable transactions
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues & correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
• Assist with monthly/quarterly and Annual closing with Chief Accountant and CFO.
• Knowledge of accounts payable.
• Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
• 0-2 years accounts payable or general accounting experience.
• Good Excel knowledge and other related Microsoft Office packages
• Good of English
• Good Demonstrate empathy, patience and ability to develop, build and maintain effective internal and external relationships
• Hard-working, optimistic, open-minded personality