||Adecco Permanent Placement is recruiting for its client global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions, a SIEM Platform Management Senior Advisor.
The SIEM Platform Management Senior Advisor will be expected to leverage Siemplify and Splunk in order for:
• Standard Log Sources On-Boarding, by taking part in the planning, testing and implementation of the new device or host deployment projects and providing the SIEM requirements for its successful on-boarding;
• New Log Source Type On-Boarding Projects, by providing assistance on on-boarding new appliances/servers into the SIEM platform, providing requirements and verifying that the on-boarding has been done successfully;
• Configuration Back-up, by creating an automatic back-up task or on demand based on an agreed schedule with the Customer and performing weekly reviews of the back-up mechanisms;
• Maintaining the SIEM platform up to date by downloading, testing and performing platform updates;
• Creating and implementing SIEM data retention policy, based on Customer requirements;
• Integrate the SIEM platform with 3rd party technologies, when applicable (e.g. Tripwire);
• Correlated SIEM rule proposal and subsequent creation, based on identified threat use cases including OT;
• Automation and Orchestration for incident response flows;
• Maintain, upgrade and create of platform connectors facing other technologies such as : firewall platforms, endpoint platforms, proxy, DNS;
• Regular Siemplify platform administration activities such as : upgrade, patching, user account management.
• 5+ years of experience in cyber security;
• Previous experience with Splunk and Siemplify administration and content development;
• Previous experience with orchestration platforms : Phantom, Ansible;
• Previous experience with connector development in Python;
• University education, degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Network and Security;
• Detailed knowledge of security technologies and trends. Desirable Requirements;
• Possess active industry certifications such as SSCP, GCIH, GCIA or related;
• Working knowledge/experience of network systems security principles and applications;
• Fundamental understanding of defense strategies.
Atunci cand aplici pentru aceasta pozitie, detaliile tale vor fi salvate in baza noastra de date pentru oportunitati viitoare.
Datele tale sunt in siguranta! Nu vom partaja informatiile tale, te vom contacta doar daca gasim o oportunitate interesanta pentru tine. Poti sterge profilul tau oricand.
“Notificare privind confidentialitatea datelor despre candidati: am citit si am inteles declaratia de confidentialitate, care poate fi consultata aici.
Comunicari de marketing: sunt de acord ca Adecco Romania/Adecco Resurse Umane şi afiliatii acestora https://www.adeccogroup.com/worldwide-locations/ să poată folosi detaliile mele pentru a-mi transmite informaţii despre serviciile acestora (inclusiv locuri de munca disponibile, invitatii la evenimente sau sondaje de opinie, buletine informative etc), prin poştă, poştă electronică, SMS, MMS, telefon, medii de socializare, notificări tip push în aplicaţii şi prin alte mijloace; inţeleg că pot să renunţ la această opţiune în orice moment.