||Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of EASO, an agency of European Union, acting as the centre of expertise of asylum, for a dynamic professionals to cover the following position in Greek Hotspot Islands and/or mainland:
The interims may be seconded and work under the supervision of the Greek authorities or may work directly for EASO in performing the following tasks:
• Provide day-to-day office management, including reception of office guests, internal management of room booking;
• Provide general administration and secretarial support;
• Assist senior staff in their daily tasks, including with practical support, such as printing, organising files, preparing letters, notes, booking and purchasing tickets, managing missions, etc;
• Organise events/meetings and oversee hosting (incl. booking venues, ordering catering, etc.);
• Manage documents; Keep records and manage tools and databases;
• Register incoming and outgoing correspondence;
• Draft documents, templates, minutes and reports;
• Perform logistic arrangements, purchasing, facilities management and maintenance tasks;
• Maintain inventory and manage assets in the office;
• Provide project assistance/implementation support;
• Perform any other tasks in the interest of the service, relevant for the specific profile.
• University degree – preferred and advantageous;
• Demonstrated previous experience in relevant tasks;
• Fluency in English (oral and written);
• Computer literacy, including MS Office applications (Word, Excel), use of internet and web based applications;
• Very good intercultural/interdisciplinary communication skills
The Company Offers
• Competitive remuneration package
• Friendly and challenging working environment
• Opportunities for further development
EASO collaborates with Atlas HR (Member of Adecco Group) which will hire on an interim basis the selected candidates.
You are kindly requested to send your cv in English, using the Europass format.
This is an open vacancy. The third wave of the selection phase will be include all the applications till 01/11. Next phases will be announced.
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.
You are about to register with [Adecco], part of the Adecco Group as a candidate. During your registration, the company will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use information about you and the rights you have!
I agree that the company and its affiliates can use my details to send me information about their services this may be by post, email, SMS, MMS, phone, social media, push notifications in apps and other means