Data Warehouse Developer
BI Architecture and Development Team
If you are good at:
- Development and maintenance of the corporate Data warehouse system;
- Development of ad-hoc reports;
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools);
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms;
- Following the standard development process in the company.
And you possess:
- Experience in SQL programming, database development and performance tuning;
- Experience in at least one of the following RDBMS is required - Oracle, MS SQL Server or Teradata;
- Experience with processing and analyzing high volumes of data;
- Strong analytical skills; methodical approach; ability to translate user requirements into models and processes;
- Relevant technical university degree;
- Fluency in English language – both written and spoken;
- Communicative, responsible personality, willing to study and advance in new technologies.
Following skills will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience in ETL tools e.g. IBM DataStage, Microsoft SSIS, SAP Data Services, Informatica, SAS Data Management, Ab initio, Talend;
- Experience in SAP Business Objects, Microsoft SSIS, SSRS & SSAS;
- Understanding of “Big Data” ETL methodologies, parsing techniques and managing large-scale data sets.
If you’re looking for a challenging opportunity to work and have a say on products and services that are re-shaping one of the biggest industries in the world and want to be surrounded by a team of innovative and passionate software engineers send your CV in English now.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment №1814 from 08.12.2014.