||Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a multinational services company, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
• Responsible for bank reconciliations
• Processes and reviews of supplier invoices
• Supports month end closing activities
• Conducts independent analysis for the purpose of resolving complex and varied work process issues
• Responsible for all Accounting activities
• University degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Minimum three (3) years of working experience in a similar role, ideally in an Insurance Company
• Excellent command of the English language
• PC literate
• Problem solving, analytical skills and attention to detail
The Company Offers
• Competitive remuneration package
• Friendly and challenging working environment
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.
You are about to register with [Adecco], part of the Adecco Group as a candidate. During your registration, the company will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use information about you and the rights you have!
I agree that the company and its affiliates can use my details to send me information about their services this may be by post, email, SMS, MMS, phone, social media, push notifications in apps and other means