||Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of Toyota Material Handling, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
• Managing webpages, social media and various other internal or external marketing media, improving their performance, researching and resolving potential issues.
• Implementing and maintaining marketing strategies and initiatives, both offline and online, to achieve corporate objectives in alignment with corporate mission and values.
• Preparing and overseeing marketing budgets, by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts, negotiating with vendors and evaluating potential strategic partners relationships for company marketing.
• Supporting sales staff by co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities, planning and implementing promotional campaigns, providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer requests and feedback.
• Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, measuring results; run reports, research market trends and analyse data.
• Planning and implementing participation & sponsorships in conferences, trade shows and seminars by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists and communication with customers.
• Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives; Gathering and organizing communications from various departments to form Newsletters and corporate updates.
• Having overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
• Experience as Area Manager or Sales Supervisor with a proven track record in a Pharmaceutical company (preferably in niche market products)
• University Degree preferably in the field of life sciences
• Proven organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to coach and develop individuals and teams
• Ability to perform under pressure and remain optimistic
• Advanced use of English language (both oral and written)
• PC literate
• Availability for travelling both in Greece and abroad
The Company Offers
• Competitive remuneration package
• Friendly and challenging working environment
• Opportunities for further development
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.
You are about to register with [Adecco], part of the Adecco Group as a candidate. During your registration, the company will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use information about you and the rights you have!
I agree that the company and its affiliates can use my details to send me information about their services this may be by post, email, SMS, MMS, phone, social media, push notifications in apps and other means