||Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a multinational industrial company, a qualified professional to cover the following position:
Sales Channels Coordinator (Eastern Macedonia/Thrace)
• Maintaining and increasing the sales channels' partners according to the Commercial policy.
• Reaching the targets and goals set for their area.
• Training, advising and supporting all external agents.
• Giving feedback to the Head of sales channels on the success of sales promotions.
• Monthly reporting within total sales of all external partners that use to performance the commission fee to the partners.
• Collecting partners and market feedback.
• Addressing customer service issues as raised by the channels partners.
• Minimum requirement of a high school diploma
• Preferably University degree (AEI/TEI)
• Preferably Master’s level education
• Data Entry Skills (ability to use or quickly adapt to CRM programs and other related computer programs)
• Effective time management to achieve monthly goals
• Knowledge of CRM, ERP platforms
The Company Offers
• Competitive remuneration package
• Challenging working environment
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.
You are about to register with [Adecco], part of the Adecco Group as a candidate. During your registration, the company will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use information about you and the rights you have!
I agree that the company and its affiliates can use my details to send me information about their services this may be by post, email, SMS, MMS, phone, social media, push notifications in apps and other means