||Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of EASO, an agency of European Union, acting as the centre of expertise of asylum, for a dynamic professional to cover the following positions in Athens / Thessaloniki / Samos:
The interim will be seconded and work under the supervision of the Greek authorities in performing the following tasks:
• Support the Greek authorities in the design, planning, budgeting drawing of technical specifications and requirements for refugee accommodation construction projects;
• Support the Greek authorities in the coordination of all involved stakeholders for the construction of refugee accommodation facilities on the Aegean islands;
• Support the Greek authorities in the supervision of construction projects for Reception and Identification Centers, Asylum Offices, and Housing and Accommodation Facilities;
• Participate in meetings and liaise with internal and external stakeholders;
• Draft documents, templates, minutes and reports;
• Perform any other tasks in the interest of the service, relevant for the specific profile.
• University Degree in Civil or Construction Engineering;
• At least 10 years of experience in the field, with at least C-class Contractor Certification in construction, or higher will be an advantage;
• Previous experience essential in the specific fields of:
a. The design, planning, budgeting and drawing of technical specifications and requirements for refugee accommodation construction projects;
b. Supervision, management and oversight of construction projects for Reception and Identification Centers, Asylum Offices, and Housing and Accommodation Facilities;
c. Coordination and cooperation with public organizations and governmental Ministries and agencies as well as supervised institutions, Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), European agencies and international organizations, specifically in construction projects for refugee accommodation in the Aegean islands will be an advantage;
d. The planning, design, and implementation within the above facilities of infrastructure networks, biological waste and water treatment, and educational facilities (schools, kindergartens);
Fluency in Greek and in English (oral and written);
Computer literacy, including relevant specialized computer tools
Very good intercultural/interdisciplinary communication skills.
The Company Offers
• Competitive remuneration package
• Friendly and challenging working environment
• Opportunities for further development
EASO collaborates with Atlas HR (Member of Adecco Group) which will hire on an interim basis the selected candidates.
You are kindly requested to send your cv in English, using the Europass format.
Last day for applications will be the 28th, August 2019.
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.
You are about to register with [Adecco], part of the Adecco Group as a candidate. During your registration, the company will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use information about you and the rights you have!
I agree that the company and its affiliates can use my details to send me information about their services this may be by post, email, SMS, MMS, phone, social media, push notifications in apps and other means