||Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, an international well-known company, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
• Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office
• Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication
• Organizes and schedules meetings and appointments
• Maintains contact lists
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• University degree
• 1 year of working experience in a similar position
• Proficient knowledge of English language (both oral and written)
• PC literate
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Advanced customer orientation and relations
The Company Offers
• Competitive remuneration package
• Private health insurance
• Friendly and challenging working environment
• Opportunities for further development
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.
You are about to register with [Adecco], part of the Adecco Group as a candidate. During your registration, the company will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use information about you and the rights you have!
I agree that the company and its affiliates can use my details to send me information about their services this may be by post, email, SMS, MMS, phone, social media, push notifications in apps and other means