||Currently, for one of our clients, we are currently seeking bright and motivated professionals for the role of HR Sourcing Manager
The Manager works at a strategic level to best align the recruiting needs of the vertical or geography, build solutions for those needs, and execute. The Manager is expected to be a subject matter expert within the field of sourcing by continually delivering results in a dynamic environment with competing priorities.
This is a dynamic go-getter role that requires experience in event management as this will play a big role in ensuring the constant flow of interested prospects who are ready to start working for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Build and develop a flexible sourcing team
• Coach and mentor recruiters to successfully achieve objectives and enhance sourcing skills
• Identify marketing sources to maintain a pipeline of applicants
• Develop, communicate, and execute sourcing plans
• Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees
• Organize events that promote the company and ensure a constant flow of interested prospects from them
• Develop and administer policies, procedures, controls, and best practices
• Manage the administration of wage programs including performance management, career progression, and merit reviews
• Lead global sourcing projects as needed
• Support his/her immediate manager in all relevant activities.
• Adhere to the rules and regulations of the company;
• Adhere to the non-disclosure agreement;
• +5 years of experience in Recruiting
• Degree in HR or related field
• Fluent English
• High sense of urgency and strong follow-through is essential
• Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
• Proven record of meeting deadlines consistently
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Prior leadership experience preferred
The offer includes:
• Competitive salary
• Excellent social benefits package including food vouchers, transportation allowance, health insurance, and life insurance, multisport cards, and many other discounts
• Training and development
• Team building activities, parties, opportunities for participation in different programs for voluntary work, charity causes, a rewards and recognition programs
• Great office location.