We are looking for a Recruitment Assistant with German and English.
- First level university degree;
- Fluency in German (written and spoken);
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Great customer service orientation;
- Ability to develop great network, new contacts, new people;
- Proactive attitude: let’s do it!
- Professional appearance;
- Flexibility, ability to work under stress.
- Participate together with the HR manager in identifying recruitment needs based on staffing plan received from Business Unit managers;
- Supporting the recruitment with the business functions (Sales, Brand Management, IT, Finance, Supply Network Operations) by managing the company’s career portal, collecting applications, arranging interviews, sending correspondence to applicants;
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships within the wider HR landscape, as well as with business leaders;
- Maintaining contact with potential candidates (via e-mail and phone), offering feedback on all of the project stages;
- Using various analytical tools (Excel and others) to develop comprehensive HR reports and data flows, in order to reveal quantitative insights and increase the efficiency of HR operations.
You are about to register with [Adecco], part of the Adecco Group as a candidate. During your registration, the company will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use information about you and the rights you have!
I agree that the company and its affiliates can use my details to send me information about their services this may be by post, email, SMS, MMS, phone, social media, push notifications in apps and other means