Our trusted client The Coca Cola Company recently launched an innovative IT Development and Delivery Center based in Sofia. The team is involved in a wide spectrum of technology disciplines on a global scale, including Digital Marketing, Robotics, BI & Analytics, SAP, Infrastructure, Cloud, Information Security etc. They are expanding the great team of technologists who will drive the digitization of their enterprise and the legendary brand.
Currently, we are supporting their search for a SAP Master data consultant.
The SAP MDM/MDG consultant will be responsible for the design, development, configuration, maintenance, governance and ongoing enhancements of all SAP MDM/MDG solutions. He/She will be key member of a team of SAP experts that will support the exciting journey of the company IT transformation to the latest SAP S/4 HANA technology and SAP Cloud applications portfolio.
The position requires subject matter expertise in Master Data Management and Enterprise data strategy and modeling. It will be responsible for the global delivery and smooth operations of SAP solutions across several areas including, but not limited to - SAP MDM/MDG, Information Steward, Data Services and/or 3rd party, SAP integrated master data management platforms like Informatica. Candidates must have proven experience with SAP master data ,MDM and/or MDG, preferably in implementations with a global footprint.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Provides thought leadership and solution architecture in the SAP MDM/MDG area
- Consult with solution project teams to develop a solution design which is compliant with the Data architecture and standards of the Company.
- Manages the solutions (processes, data, applications, business controls, roles, and metrics) through appropriate change management processes and tools.
- Ensures all SAP based Master data management solutions are documented with up-to-date information that accurately reflects the latest functionality and specifications.
- Performs configuration, testing, deployment management and support for various SAP MDM/MDG based solutions using and integrating also with non-SAP technology and data sources
- Serves as an expert in the SAP Master data area in various group initiatives
Education Requirements: minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in IT or relevant related field, with specific experience with SAP Master data management processes and tools ( SAP ECC, MDM/MDG, etc)
- Very good process and data modelling and data analytical skills
- Knowledge of SAP Master data in the areas of Procurement, Manufacturing, Finance and Sales and their specifics and usage across the different SAP products.
- Experience defining, designing and tuning master data management processes and workflows across various functions and stakeholders in the organization.
- Experience with master data migration, cleaning & enrichment using various data sources
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative problem-solving skills, ability to listen to and understand needs across diverse stakeholders at various levels of the organization
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Work with remote and local team members
- SAP BRF+, SAP Workflow or other business rules /business process management tools
- Winshuttle integrated with SAPBasic SAP ABAP or UI5 programming knowledge
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates Curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices, or ideas.
- Performance Driven & Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Empowered: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation)
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, and OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential
If you find yourself in the description feel free to send us your CV today! You have three options below.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment №1814 from 08.12.2014
(BG) Съгласен съм, че компанията и нейните филиали могат да използват моите данни, за да ми изпращат информация за своите услуги, като това може да бъде по пощата, електронната поща, SMS, MMS, телефон, социални медии, известия в приложения и други средства. Разбирам, че мога да се откажа по всяко време. // (EN) I agree that the company and its branches can use my details to send me information about their services and this may be via post, email, SMS, MMS, phone, social media, push notifications in apps and other means