||Adecco Permanent Placement is recruiting for one of its clients, a multinational company that activates in the Automotive/Production sector, an Production Area Manager.
The ideal candidate sould fulfill the following requirements:
- Minimum 3 years production experience
- English/France foreign language required
- Manager of minimum 50 employees
- Team work proved experience
- Lean manufacturing knowledge (continuous flow, one-piece-flow)
- Analysis tools knowledge (5 Whys, SWOT, Pareto, Cause-Effect diagram)
- Work experience with Kpi (Volume, Scrap, Efficiency, On time delivery, etc.)
- Computer knowledge (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power point).
Responsibilities & other requirements:
- Managing all production activities in his area
- Managing production resources (man, machine, materials, …)
- Working together with an engineer’s team (process, quality, maintenance, method) in order to improve continuously the area KPI (balanced scorecard).
- Must be the engine for all improvements.
- Must be able to motivate the team for involvement and Team Work.
- Must have the ability of decision making, do not expect someone else to take decisions related to his area
- Monitor/Improve bottleneck capacity
- Create/Follow production recovery plan, when needed
- Define/Implement improvement projects on quality, process, speed, consumption (material utilization)
- Responsible of 5S implementation in his area
- Manage preventive maintenance activities in his area.
We believe in you!
Building a successful career is a continuous process in which you need motivation, flexibility, discipline and a good action plan. Success implies being aware of your personal qualities and having trust in them. Discover Adecco and let’s draw the path of your career together.
Who is Adecco?
Adecco Romania is part of The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider in HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of over 5.100 branches, Adecco is present in more than 60 countries and territories around the world. In Romania, the company manages more than 8.000 people, has a database of over 500.000 candidates and serves more than 600 customers daily, all through our colleagues from the 15 branches spread across the country.
Our mission is to provide our candidates with employment opportunities at any stage of their professional career, and our clients, with the talent they need. Our consultants are enthusiastic and passionate, they have professional specializations in multiple industries, and they have the experience and the ability to understand your wishes and your career plan in order to find the right job for you.
Together, we are Adecco.
If you haven’t found a role that suits your experience, but you want to be kept up to date on the job market, visit our RESOURCES section from www.adecco.ro where you can register your CV in the Adecco database. Do you want everything to be faster and simpler than that? Then download the Adecco Jobs app in AppStore and GooglePlay and stay up-to-date with the new jobs.
All data and resumes are treated confidentially and will be considered in projects that correspond to your professional experience.
You are about to register with [Adecco], part of the Adecco Group as a candidate. During your registration, the company will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use information about you and the rights you have!
I agree that the company and its affiliates can use my details to send me information about their services this may be by post, email, SMS, MMS, phone, social media, push notifications in apps and other means