||Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services.
The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than 6,700 branches, with 36,000 full-time employees in over 60 countries and territories around the world.
In Bulgaria, Adecco focuses on providing consulting recruitment services, outsourcing and temporary workforce solutions. The job opportunities you can find with Adecco are in the fields of technology, finance, pharmacy, tourism, and many others.
On behalf of our client, who is a global technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, we are currently looking for an experienced candidate for the position of:
- Identifies new suppliers for direct materials in cooperation with the relevant category team. Qualifies new suppliers in the global company's supplier base platform;
- Negotiates agreements with assigned suppliers, and periodically renews price lists, terms and conditions;
- Adapts corporate contractual framework to the local business needs. Recommends frame agreements to management, and executes upon approval;
- Monitors supplier performance (on time delivery, quality, lead time), and resolves performance issues;
- Initiates supply orders in the system, confirms delivery with suppliers (escalation level 2);
- Conducts all Supply Chain activities for all goods and services in accordance with the applicable policies and procedures. Ensures global supplier relationship management platform is kept updated as defined in the internal procedure;
- Supports bid and proposal teams by providing relevant market information. Negotiates special project related discounts and conditions upon request.
- University or other relevant education degree, appropriate for the position;
- Technical competence will be considered an advantage;
- Proactive and result-oriented team player;
- Hands on experience with MS Office (esp. Excel, Power Point);
- ERP competence, SAP will be considered an advantage;
- Good command of English (both spoken and written);
- German will be considered as an advantage;
- Good communication skills;
- Proactive, responsible, result oriented.
Part of the benefits you would enjoy being a member of our team:
- Opportunity to join a strong international company known for advanced technology and innovation;
- Recognition of professional achievements and global development opportunities;
- A package of social benefits;
- We offer relocation support package;
- Position will be a solid base for the successful candidate for future strong career in a global company.
If you meet all the requirements and are interested in our offer, please send your CV in English!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment №1814 from 08.12.2014