||For our client, successful international company and worldwide leader in printing and packaging industry, Adecco is searching for proactive, dynamic and motivated person to strengthen their team and fulfill the following position based in Central Serbia.
Required qualifications and skills:
University degree from Mechanic or Electrical engineering
- 5-10-year experience in Maintenance and HSE
- Preferred experience in a complex multinational chemical environment
- Fire Marshal Licence
- Knowledge of the English language, verbally and in writing.
Develop, implement and continuously improve HSE:
Manage and improve an effective maintenance organization and processes:
- Assist the local management to ensure effective legal compliance, risk management and compliance with Company and National Standards.
- Ensures the implementation, updating, review and auditing of the Company HSE System, HSE Transformation Plan.
- Monitors the effective implementation of appropriate Safety and Environment System procedures.
- Carries out any in-house safety training, Health and Safety follow up, risk management, coordination of HSE- KPIs and follow up.
- Setting goals for maintenance performance through establishing KPIs .
- Administering and monitoring contracts for primary maintenance services efforts.
- Identifying opportunities to enhance the overall maintenance work process and improve cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Leading the development of the department annual budgeting process and continuously monitoring performance versus budget.
- Drive implementation and continuous optimisation of the reliability maintenance program.
- Demonstrated planning, organising, project management and strategy implementation skills.
- Excellent organizational and people skills, with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Continuous Improvement Mind-set.
- Leadership skills and able to motivate and inspire a workforce communicates clearly and openly
Our client offers you excellent working conditions in a dynamic and professional environment
You are about to register with [Adecco], part of the Adecco Group as a candidate. During your registration, the company will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use information about you and the rights you have!
I agree that the company and its affiliates can use my details to send me information about their services this may be by post, email, SMS, MMS, phone, social media, push notifications in apps and other means