Are you looking for a career opportunity within IT Management? If you consider yourself to have strong work ethics and a professional approach on executing assigned tasks, then we would like to hear from you. We are seeking a Technical Director for one of our top clients. The selected candidate will be working with a large range of technologies and liaising across multiple business areas of the company, ensuring to resolve support incidents, problems and requests.
Our client is a private telecommunication company, founded in 1993, based in Bucharest. The company's development department is specialized in design, development and implementation of software applications in the fields of telecommunication, transport, banking and medical.
What is expected of you:
• Ensures the planning, coordination, monitoring and implementation of IT projects;
• Provides management consulting on issues related to coordinated projects;
• Identify potential changes and system improvements;
• Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department’s procedures and guidelines;
• Ability to document technical issues and solutions for future requirements.
Be proactive, take initiative, work well under pressure and demonstrate attention to detail and results.
- Minimum 4 years experience in project management;
- Higher Profile Automation, Cybernetics, Informatics, Electronics;
- C / C ++, embedded C;
- Knowledge of interprocessor communication protocols;
- Knowing other languages and technologies useful in developing / testing software / firmware is considered a plus (CVS, Subversion, LabView, etc.);
- Programming of microcontrollers and knoledge in hardware design with microcontrollers;
- Knowledge of common telecommunication solutions and IT solutions;
- Good communications skills, problem-solving;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Able to work well in a team, as well individually, with limited supervision.
You are about to register with [Adecco], part of the Adecco Group as a candidate. During your registration, the company will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use information about you and the rights you have!
I agree that the company and its affiliates can use my details to send me information about their services this may be by post, email, SMS, MMS, phone, social media, push notifications in apps and other means