||Adecco is recruiting for one of his clients, a leading multinational company in telecommunication industry, a Junior Purchase Order Officer (Procurement Operations) for its Shared Service Center in Bucharest Offices.
- College/Bachelor degree, major in Economics, Accounting, International Trade or correlative area;
- 1- 2- years working experience (preferably in operations, customer, finance, billing, procurement field);
- Excellent English skills (speaking and writing, a must) and computer operating skill;
- Spanish, Italian, German, French or Chinese language skills (medium-advanced level) would be an advantage;
- Patient, careful, hard-working and good communication skills, ability to work in a team under pressure;
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Assist sales manager in PO related application/submission in system;
- Follow up the system review progress;
- Operating and checking POs in the system;
- Manage operational processes from product acquisition to delivery.
You are about to register with [Adecco], part of the Adecco Group as a candidate. During your registration, the company will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use information about you and the rights you have!
I agree that the company and its affiliates can use my details to send me information about their services this may be by post, email, SMS, MMS, phone, social media, push notifications in apps and other means