Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than 6,700 branches, with 36,000 full-time employees in over 60 countries and territories around the world.
On behalf of our client, a major international company operating in the financial services sector, we are currently looking for a qualified Core Banking Developer :Main responsibilities:
• Design and develop database architectures
• Participate in different software projects, working on every layer of the application
• Automatization and improvement of different recurring tasks and jobs
• Development of new business functionalities and/or fixing operative issueTechnical requirements:
• Very good analytical and programming skills
• Knowledge of Oracle 10g-12c.
• Experience in Web development, SQL and RDBMS
• Experience of working with large volumes of data.
• Advanced proficiency with PL/SQL Packages/Functions/Procedures programming and debugging, Oracle Collection and Object Types, Performance tuning
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Open for training and self-improvement
• Knowledge of finance and accounting will be an advantage;
• Previous experience on a similar position will be an advantage;Personal skills:
• Incident tracking and problem solving abilities;
• Ability to work under pressure and to satisfy deadlines;
• Well organized and self-managed person;
• Strong documentation skills;
• Strong analysis and communications skills;
• Very good team working ability.
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1814 from 08.12.2014