Windows System Administrator
Bulgaria / Sofia grad
||Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. With more than 33 000 full-time employees in 60 countries and territories worldwide, the Adecco Group provides over 1 million people around the world with career opportunities, guidance and insights.
On behalf of our client, a major company operating in the financial services sector, we're looking to hire a star Windows System Administrator
• Installation and maintenance of server operating systems and system software
• Updates and setup of the operating system against established standards
• Documenting changes and maintaining up-to-date documentation
• Servicing of incidents and standard IT services
• Participation in innovative operational projects
• At least 3 years of experience with supported Windows Server operating systems
• Knowing Microsoft Infrastructure Services
• Scribing, Diagnosing and Solving IT Problems
• Bachelor’s degree
• English - good knowledge (B2)
• Very good team working ability
Would be considered as strong advantages:
• Experience with VMWare Virtualization
• Experience with Configuring and Administering Systems Management
• Knowledge of licensing policies;
• Training and certification in the field of IT
• Knowing Microsoft Exchange
• Know Microsoft System Center and / or Microsoft SharePoint
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1814 from 08.12.2014
You are about to register with [Adecco], part of the Adecco Group as a candidate. During your registration, the company will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use information about you and the rights you have!
I agree that the company and its affiliates can use my details to send me information about their services this may be by post, email, SMS, MMS, phone, social media, push notifications in apps and other means