On behalf of our client, a major international company operating in the financial services sector, we are currently looking for a qualified IT Infrastructure Expert.
Required Technical skills:
· Understanding and hands-on experience with Virtualization Software (VMWare);
· Experience in EMC Storages (VNX/Data Domain) and SAN management and
· Experience in Blade Server administration (HP or other);
· Knowledge regarding Disaster Recovery procedures and Hot Site concepts;
· Experience in any Backup and Recovery solutions;
· FreeBSD and ZFS knowledge will be serious advantage;
· IP Network knowledge (addressing, routing, firewall, LAN/WAN/VPN);
· Suitable certifications for the enumerated technologies will be serious advantage;
· History of having performed successful technical implementations.
· Capable of independently negotiating in difficult circumstances without assistance;
· Incident tracking and problem solving abilities;
· Ability to work under pressure and to satisfy deadlines;
· Well organized and self-managed person;
· Strong documentation skills;
· Strong analysis and communications skills;
· Very good team working ability.
· Responding to critical support issues outside of work hours as needed;
· At least 3 years of experience.
· Working in a dynamic international environment;
· Competitive working conditions and remuneration;
· Professional working environment in a motivated team;
· Established rules and procedures at work;
· Training opportunities and professional growth.
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1814 from 08.12.2014